Welcome to KOFUKAN Lincolnshire
One of Lincolnshire’s Longest established Karate Clubs.
Members of Kofukan International and the EKF (English Karate Federation).
We are a friendly Karate club that’s been training in Lincoln City for over 40 years.
We practice traditional Shitō-Ryū style and train for tournaments as well as for self-defence.
New students are always welcome.
Whether novice or experienced, years six to sixty.
- Kofukan England are affiliated to the EKF, English Karate Federation
- The EKF is recognised as the official governing body for English Karate
- All Kofukan England Instructors & Assistant are DBS checked and First Aid trained.
General aims of the association
- Cultivate good personality and strong character
- Preserve correct techniques and katas
- Promote friendship among members
- Respect the values of the traditional katas
- Unified study of kata and kumite
- Scientific approach in analysing techniques
- Do not make any unnecessary movements
- Do not use any unnecessary force
- Use the whole body to perform techniques
- Start the next movement fom the present position
Believe in Your inner-self